We live in divisive times. Our ideological differences break relationships between neighbors and families. Our visions of the path forward can be so different.
Yet at core, we want the same things. We all want clean air to breathe and good schools for our children. We all dream of a world with less strife and more love.
In the end, what is it about if not love?
Love Beach: Saturday 17 June
I invite you to take Saturday 17 June ’17, 3 days before solstice, as a day to set differences aside and remind ourselves that life on this earth is about love.
I invite you to print a photo of yourself, print the words “I love you” on it, bring it to the beach, and plant it in the sand.
- If you are in the Los Angeles vicinity, you’re invited to come to the Venice Beach Art Walls anytime between 10am and 7pm to plant your photo in the sand at Love Beach.
- In the London vicinity you can meetup with Marta Troya
- Another city? Pick your own Love Beach and invite others to join you in planting photos.
- Not a coastal city? You can buy 10kg of sand for a couple of euros and make a portable Love Beach anywhere.
- You can add your city to this website on our contact page
Love Beach Los Angeles
Venice Beach Art Walls
1800 Ocean Front Walk
Venice CA 90291
Saturday 17 June ’17 – 10am – 7pm